If you're experiencing performance issues on our website, please verify that your browser is up-to-date. Some browsers don't support all of the features on our website. I suggest using the latest version of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Firefox.
If the issues continue, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Close the ROMEO window and visit a different website, e.g. Google.
- Delete all temporary files and cookies, empty your browser's cache.
- Check the settings of your antivirus program and your firewall, and adjust them so that ROMEO is an admitted and/or trusted website (white listed). Change these settings whether your antivirus program is activated or not.
- Use the following URL to log in to our website: https://www.romeo.com.
Before you begin, make sure you've installed the most recent version of Android and our App. Please remember that some Hotspot providers block access to websites with sexual content.
- Log out and log in - Tap the 'sidebar' menu icon followed by 'Log out'. Now, log in again.
- Reset the App - Tap the home or square button of the recent apps at the bottom of your device and swipe the ROMEO app up.
- Hard reset - Power off your device and wait a few seconds. Turn the power on, wait for an active internet connection, then open the app.
Before you begin, make sure you've installed the most recent version of iOS and our App. Please remember that some Hotspot providers block access to websites with sexual content.
- Log out and log in - Tap the gear-wheel icon and tap on 'Log out' . Now log in again.
- Reset the App - Double-tap the home button on your device and swipe the App preview to the top. Press the home button again, restart the App and log in.
- Hard reset - Power off your device, wait for a few seconds and turn it on again. Wait until your device has an active Internet connection, and then open the App again.